Jumpstart Kindergarten is August 8th through the 12th every morning 7:45 to 11:45. Please register to attend.
If your student is registered for this fall, they may attend Jumpstart. It is all right if you cannot attend every day of the week, any days you can attend will be beneficial. Our teachers have planned a fun week of activities.
Jumpstart is a one-week program August 8th-12th
- Times: 7:45 to 11:45 each day
- Breakfast is served at 7:45
- Lunch is served at 11:30
- Masks are not required, but we can provide them upon request.
- Parents will drop their students off at the front door. Currently, we do not plan to have parents in the building during drop off and pick up. Please talk with your child in advance, so they are prepared.
- Students do not need to bring any supplies, everything will be provided, but if they are excited to wear a backpack to school, they are very welcome to.
- The teacher your student spends time with during Jumpstart may not be their teacher this fall since families are still registering and the class lists are not final.
- Your child is not required to eat the free meals offered during the week, and they may bring their own breakfast and lunch.
Here is the menu for the week:
Monday Breakfast: Muffin, applesauce, milk
Monday Lunch: Hamburger, apple, carrots, milk
Tuesday Breakfast: Waffle & Jelly, peaches, milk
Tuesday Lunch: Corn dog & bag of chips, strawberries, celery, milk
Wednesday Breakfast: Oatmeal round, pears, milk
Wednesday Lunch: Pizza, salad with ranch, oranges, milk
Thursday Breakfast: French Toast or Bagel with cream cheese, mixed fruit, milk
Thursday Lunch: Burrito, cherries, broccoli, milk
Friday Breakfast: Cereal, applesauce, milk
Friday Lunch: Hot dog, tater tots, oranges, cauliflower, milk
We also have a Kindergarten Orientation planned for families on Thursday, August 11th at 5:30. Please come and learn about all the wonderful things your child will do and learn at Englewood Elementary during the 2022-2023 school year.
Starting Monday, August 8th please direct your questions to our office manager, Linda Staples. firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Class of 2035!